Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Orange Juice With Squeezed Lemon! - Yumm!


Boost Your Health With Fresh Lemons!

As many of you know, I love to start my day with an 8 ounce glass of fresh orange juice!

Another great way to break your fast is by drinking fresh lemon juice squeezed in water, a drink that is thought to be very good for digestion and weight loss as well as other health benefits.

Lately, I've been squeezing about 1/3 of a fresh lemon (or between 1-2 Tbsps. of fresh lemon juice) along with the pulp into my orange juice.

It is superbly delicious! And healthy! And a simple way to up the healthy benefits of citrus! Try it and let me know what you think!


-bbffair

<p><a href="http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=1499">Image: Ambro / FreeDigitalPhotos.net</a></p>

No comments:

Post a Comment