Monday, May 30, 2011

Once Upon A Time in Mexico


Okay, here is a true story.

Once upon a time, (a long time ago), I was in college in Southern California and it was spring vacation. I didn't have a lot of money. So I got on a (very long) bus and went down, down, down into Mexico.

I got a cheap hotel. I walked to the beach every day and walked on the beach every day. I got sunburned. And, at the time, I didn't like or trust the food south of the border. So every day, I ate shrimp cocktail for lunch, snacks, and dinner.

Hmmm. Delicious! Yes!

When I got back, I had lost a LOT of weight and I was already thin and in shape.

Shrimp cocktail (and nice beach walking) can do wonders for a girl!

P.S. When I allocate one night (like Friday or movie night or dancing night out night) a week to a dinner of just a LOT of shrimp cocktail, (I often buy a pound and share it with my husband! Yep! That's a half-pound a piece!) my waistline gets trimmer naturally!

-bbffair

No comments:

Post a Comment