Friday, June 10, 2011

The Devil Made Me Do It!

Yesterday, I was Evil!!

But what with the internet and google, information is everything when a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Let me walk you through my food yesterday:

Coffee: 1 cup Orange juice and coffee with whole milk (1 cup), (the right way!) 
calories = 260

Brunch: 1 lovely Sort of Greek-Inspired Omelet:
calories =  340

5 PM (I was hungry!): 1 cup of Imagine Creamy Butternut Squash Soup (90 calories) with 1/8 cup slivered almonds (100 calories) and two cut up mushrooms (10 calories): calories for snack/could be dinner = 200 calories.

And then...

Well, about two hours later, I found this partial bag of hidden contraband: 2/3 of a bag of hot blue corn chips (the not allowed in the house, they're so good variety) and I went wild.

I mashed up 1 large avacodo with 2/3 of a jar of El Pinto All Natural Hot Salsa that I also just had to try! And between my husband and myself, we finished off the whole thing. And, boy-oh-girlfriend, it was delicious, finger-licking yumm!

And then I went to see just how bad a bad girl had been.

The chips were 140 calories a serving with 9 servings in a full bag so, 2/3 of a bag or 6 "servings " (yeah) = 840 calories.  The avacodo was medium, but I'll calculate it as a big one just to be safe at 322 calories and the salsa (which was gloriously hot-hot-hot, just like the top of the jar promised it would be) was...  (Wait a minute. This can't be right. No it is!)  ...5 calories per serving (2 TBSP) with 15 servings in a jar and 2/3 of a jar was only 50 calories.

Um, (drum-roll), the grand total for this decadence was 1212 calories, split in half with my evil husband and I still came out to a protein rich yumm-loaded totally satisfying dinner calories count here of 606 calories!!!

I LOVE INFORMATION!!!

I mean, OMGosh, my Total food calories intake for the day was still only 1406 calories!!!

For a BAD girl, that information is Heaven!

(However, if you went for the margaritas, I cannot help you further.)

-bbffair

[Devil (above) by ojotez, courtesy of photobucket.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment